No, I’m not suggesting that you physically visit six cathedrals in six days, although that would be lovely. As we all must stay home in an effort to fight this horrible pandemic, what I suggest is the we travel virtually.
So, I started a series on my social media channels. The first series was on cathedrals. I love cathedrals, I love their history and art. Most posts are bilingual English-Spanish.
Let’s go! The cathedrals are in no particular order, just whichever one I wanted to share at the time.
Reims Cathedral, REIMS, France
2. Durham Cathedral, DURHAM, England
3. Catedral de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción de Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina
4. Santa María del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
5. Duomo di Siena, Siena, Italy
6. ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL, New Orleans, USA
Which is your favourite or favourites? Pin this post for future reference
Hi, I’m Ana. I’m originally from Argentina but I’m currently living in Dallas (USA) with my British husband. I’d like to share my experiences as an expat and as a traveller.